- Collaborating with various organisations and community experts to promote the performance of music.
- Partnering with the communities we serve to be more inclusive of our offerings to broaden our content and increase participation in the arts with particular focus on engaging with Māori, Pacific Peoples and Youth.
- Promoting SOUNZ films of New Zealand music and increase audience viewership.
- Providing education resources for music teachers, students, composers and performers.
- Supporting screen composers through collaboration with the Screen Composers Guild (SCGNZ).
- Providing recording opportunities for our composers through NZ Composer Sessions.
- Continue to film and release NZ composer’s works with our SOUNZ Films.
- Continually develop and implement our strategies to broaden our content and engage wider audiences with New Zealand music.
Read more about our projects and the impact
we make through the support of donations and funding.
All donations to SOUNZ over $5 are tax deductible for New Zealand taxpayers.
You can also donate directly into our bank account:
Centre for New Zealand Music Trust 38-9010-0874327-00
Please use as a reference your: First name and surname, ‘donation’.
What information we hold
This can include any of the following you might have shared with us: name, email address, postal address, telephone number. We try to ensure that the information we hold is accurate, up to date, adequate and relevant. You can let us know of any changes so we can update your information.
How we store your information
We store your information securely on our computer system and we restrict access to those who have a need to know. The information you provide will not be shared with any third party without your consent, unless required by law.
How we use your information
We will tell you about our news, services and offers by email because you have signed up to receive this information. We also contact SOUNZ composers about composer opportunities. We will always provide an opportunity for you to opt out. You can also contact us directly at any time to tell us not to send you any future communications.
For more information about the impact your support will make, or to discuss a donation please contact:
Chief Executive l Tumu Whakarae
Phone 04 801 8602
Considering making a Legacy gift?
Click here for more information:
Centre for New Zealand Music Trust trading as SOUNZ is a Registered Charitable Trust: CC22488